View Profile Mackity

6 Movie Reviews

yooooo

best shit on newgrounds. dead serious.

Summary

So the world can see my opinion instead of only you, Aqlex. I now present the copy paste feature:

Your flash was the most epic shit I seen ever lmfao. Out here in my area of NY.. (tha bronx) that kinda fight is somewhat the usual cept the reaction of all the people, that shit had me dyin bro lol and the way you fit in the song was hilarious xD maybe I shoulda just left a review instead of pm eh?

Aqlex responds:

I just noticed that you put this up here. Thanks!

Yoo...

What can I say ? All the qualities of an epic anime right here in this series...

9 Game Reviews

lmfao

I appreciate life when I play this game.

hahaha

I remember the original version of this fucking game dude it inspired my bro Shensetta, on yoyogames ( or mpz.newgrounds.com here ) to be awesome and I too, we rolled when we saw the ending for the first time.. and we were hype when the next random game like this came out.. keep it up cactus.

heh

1 and 2 were so good it doesnt take for me to play this to know its gonna be good.

170 Audio Reviews

You make real shit. Me bein Real Ova Fake, I respec it. Keep it up and expect realer shit than you ever heard before on this shit here bruh.

ROF the FUCK UP... expect greatness to become of this, and soon. Much respect to the maker of this.

Glitch and Frank bodied this beat on a track called Reach for the mic. Its up in the portal check it out. Hella respect to the maker of this.

Lol, I'm here to enterain and be entertained.

TMFM TheMuthaFuckinMack @Mackity